We are seeking a Project Manager to take over our software marketing and grow revenue in accordance with corporate goals. The Project Manager will be responsible for providing our sales force with the information it requires to advance product sales, and be the champion for new product innovations. The Project Manager will spearhead the post-product development promotional efforts. This includes acting as the “voice of the customer” and having a deep understanding of their needs and desires. They will address questions around the product, the target customers, how they will reach those customers. The successful candidate will also be charged with developing engaging content to be used by sales and marketing that will reach the target audience for each product and inspire an increase in sales revenue.
Roles and Responsibility of Project Manager:
- Should have experience in planning project, proposals, client interaction, team building, team handling etc.
- Must get into coding / testing & clearance if required.
- Should have strong understanding of project flow.
- Should be technically strong and should understand architecture / design very well.
- Should have experience in managing client and team.
- Possess excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Focus on monitoring, quality assurance and timely delivery.
- Should be highly Innovative and posses good analytical skills.
- Capable of picking up new technologies with a minimum learning.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Project manager must be a good team player with Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to articulate with people at all levels.
- Must have strong problem solving ability, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals.
- Should have excellent communication skills (verbal & written) & presentation.
- 5+ Manufacturing and Distribution industry experience
- 5+ ERP experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage the creation and maintenance of sales training documents
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
Market Related Remuneration
Provident Fund and Risk benefits