We, Lasting Software Pvt. Ltd. (referred to as a “Company”) describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from https://lastingerp.com/lerp/ (the “website”). Your data is our asset and it’s our duty to protect it from any kind of the breach or theft. All capitalized terms or words used herein shall have the meaning in the agreement and neither the user nor the policy creator may not be permissible to interpret the provision contained within it in any manner.
Please read the following proclamation to learn about our process of gathering information.
1. Abbreviations used
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User”, “Customer” and “Client” shall mean and refer to legal individuals who use the website.
- “Third Party” refers to any website, company or an individual apart from the user and creators of this website.
- “Enterprise” shall refers to a corporation, business, firm and company who will be register with us.
- “Company” shall refers to a society or association of persons, interested in registering with us.
- “Site” shall refers to a set of related web pages located under a single domain name.
- “Device Information” shall refers to automatically-collected information.
2. Information that we collect
We recognize the importance of maintaining your policy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust with us.
- If you are a representative or an employee of any company or an enterprise, you will be asked your company name, company email, password and asked to provide certain identity information such as GSTIN number of company.
- If you are a Seller (refers to “an individual or an entity who exchange goods or services in return of payment” ) we will also ask you to provide details about the goods and products that you intend to sell via the Platform and details about your sales/transactions on busybanda.com;
- If you are a Buyer (refers to “an individual or an entity who makes a purchase” ) we will also ask you to provide details or preferences about the goods and products that you may be interested in buying through Our Website and any details or preferences relevant to your purchases. If you contact us via the link https://lastingerp.com/lerp / contact – us, raise your quotation, email, telephone or inquiry, we might collect your name, email, mobile number and location.
- We will collect contact details and other information of users from publicly available sources for the purposes of verifying the users and performing proof of concept on the users.
- We will collect details of user activities, transactions and interactions on the Website including information relating to the types and specifications of the products and services purchased, pricing and delivery information, dispute and complaint records, communications between users and any information disclosed in any discussion forum.
- We may receive personal information about you from social media platforms if you choose to register via a social media account. Exactly what information we receive will depend on your privacy settings with the applicable platform, but it would typically include basic public profile information such as Your user name, Your profile picture, Country, Company name, Contact details. If you choose to participate in reviewing or rating products and/or services on busybanda.com, we may receive personal information about you from third parties that work with us to conduct reviews into our services and/or rate us.
- We might collect some information related to billing and payment process such as billing name and address, method of payment chosen by Customer, when he/she make a purchase on our website.
3. How do we collect information
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Social Media Buttons”, Our website use the following social network such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, to store or collect your Information when you click on any of these buttons.
About cookies: Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either persistent or session.
Persistent Cookies: It is a permanent cookie stored on Your hard drive until it expires or You delete it. It is capable of providing websites with user preferences, settings and information for future visits. It provide convenient and rapid access to familiar objects, which enhances user experience.
Session Cookies: It is a transient cookie which enable the website You are visiting to keep track of your movement from page to page. It is stored in a temporary memory location and then subsequently deleted after the session is completed or web browser is closed. It doesn’t accumulate Your identity.
We use both, persistent and session cookies to store Your Personal Information. You can disable cookie through your browser settings.
5. How do we use collected information
The information provided by You, shall be used to:
- Contact you when necessary and is also used for targeted marketing campaigns i.e. email marketing, remarketing etc., to conduct surveys, learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers.
- Improve and develop new products, services, and features.
- Analyze purchase, usage and traffic data.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- Share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- Send periodic emails
Further, your personal data and sensitive personal data may be collected and stored by us for internal record.
We use your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will not sell, license or trade your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via Our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our website so that we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
6. Third Party Association
7. Data Retention and Security
Under this protocol, when you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information, for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information, which is usually based on a regulatory body’s rules. We value and respect Our Customer’s Personal Information and must be protected against loss, breach, theft, or unauthorised access. We implemented many different security techniques to protect Your data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside of the Company. We follow industry standards to protect Your Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
8. Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
9. Disclosure and sharing of information
We share your Personal Information with third party service providers, the government, or law enforcement agencies to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. We do not share your Personal Information to the third parties without your explicit consent, for their marketing or advertising purpose. As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/ understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
10. Visitors From European Union
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
12. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
13. Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Lasting Software Pvt. Ltd.
Plot no. 39, Industrial Area, Ph-1,
Panchkula, Haryana, 134113, India
Its an Android based application for our employees to keep track of their location information, for example in the form of GPS signals sent by your mobile device on which the application is installed. EmployeeTrack uses this location information to create a detailed location history of all of the journeys you have made while using the application. Location Information will only be sent to the employer only
1) Access Fine Location
This permission is needed to obtain your location. GPS (also known as ‘fine mode’) is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate
2) Access Coarse Location
This permission is needed to obtain your location. Network-based location (also known as ‘coarse mode’) gets a quick location, but is not usually accurate.
3) Access Background Location
This permission is needed to obtain your location when app is in background